Derpy Cardcaptor Derpy Cardcaptor

Oh you, derpyhooves,

you're so random.

Great job on this flash, man. I particularly enjoyed the recreation of the scene from Feeling Pinkie Keen haha. (Yeah I'm a brony, wtf of it?)

Excellent animation; although in the beginning (where derpy was putting on the mail satchel and flying off), it seems like you were using drawing board animations, or unfinished products, to build the story up. I would have enjoyed a more energetic start.
Also, just before the title shows up, derpy's eyes are not derpy... I think it would have been hilarious, and accurate, for her eyes to be crossed just before the title (the beginning is fine, as it's just an opening, but as the title introduces itself, you should reveal her cross-eyedness).
9/10, 5/5

Faq, Fuqof ... Fuqhed Faq, Fuqof ... Fuqhed

Epic.

I don't typically enjoy flash videos but this was just hilarious.
"Oh you little SHIT!"

Totally quotable.

The Game Trailer Collab The Game Trailer Collab

Haha in the forum..

By Archon - "Nobody will ever do that [look through the forum for these medals]. Newgrounders don't have the attention span to search through all of these pages for medal information." I can't seem to find the 2nd secret, but I'm still lookin' :D

As for the flash, it was decent, but as many others say, quite stale. I did enjoy Red Fraction, though.

Archawn responds:

You deserve the medals if you spent your time looking through the thread!

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Great animation.

As well as a freakin hilarious (and random) plot. Awesome stuff.

Harry The Harlequin Baby Harry The Harlequin Baby

Good animation

And in interesting story.... but messed up nonetheless lol. You ok there, catoblefaux?

Catoblefaux responds:

I'm all right.

Vegeta VS Sonic Vegeta VS Sonic

I love DBZ...

It's in my name.... but I still don't find this video amusing o_o
Just a horrible video in my opinion. Senseless, and a seemingly 'i-was-bored' personality of it. Animation also could have been a bit more serious....

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

i hear you, most ppl dont get that this was a flash made out of spite

DBZ: "Saiyan's Paradise" DBZ: "Saiyan's Paradise"

........Hell yes

Timing was off on a couple parts, and lyrics lost my interest at the bridge, but it's DBZ so none of that even matters. On top of that, it's Vegeta throughout. NICE.
Great job tearin up that beat.